Saturday 21 May 2016

Happy 22nd Wedding Anniversary for my parents

This post is short and sweet. When I first thought about 22, immediately I thought about the song called 22 by Taylor Swift. If you haven't heard the song before, I encourage you to listen to the song in your own time.

Today reaches 22 years ago since my parents got sealed in Sydney LDS Temple, in other words they got married 22 years ago today.It is amazing how time flies so fast.

I am so happy for my parents to make it to 22 years of their marriage so far. My parents means a lot to me. Many thanks to my parents for teaching me some lessons that I needed to know such as learning how to walk, how to do the laundry. etc. Many thanks for my parents for putting up with me.
I know both of my parents have done a lot of things for me and the rest of the family.
I know both of my parents cares about me and the rest of the family.

I know both of my parents supports me and the rest of the family.
I know both of my parents loves me and the rest of the family.

I know both of my parents are strong whenever they go through trials.
I know both of my parents are appreciative.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment