Monday 30 November 2015

Strengthen Your Faith

I was looking at Quotes from General Conferences. I love a quote that relates to all of us because we all face challenges each day and each night.
It is so true because I know whenever I face challenges, I always put trust in Heavenly Father first and instantly feel that those challenges has been strengthening my faith more.

It helps me to become stronger person and have an understanding of why I face those type of challenges. We came to this world, to be tested. We will all make mistakes, and it's okay to make mistakes but we need to acknowledge our mistakes and learn from our mistakes so that we haven't do the same mistakes again.

We all need to learn forgiveness and need to ask Heavenly Father for forgiveness after we did some mistakes. Those little mistakes counts too. It also heaps us to become feel so much better after we ask forgiveness.

If it takes us awhile and don't forgive straight away, sometimes it can make us feel guilty or sad. Remember always put trust in Heavenly Father and he knows what is best for us as an individuals.

Not only challenges can strengthen our faith, but we can also read scriptures each day, saying our daily prayers, saying our evening prayers, etc to strengthen our faith.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment