Thursday 6 March 2014

The Most Wonderful Feeling Ever

Readers, I would like to share with you my experience at the Temple today.

Unbelievable, today I did total of 18 Baptisms and 18 Confirminations (11 Files was my Family Files, 2 Files was Family Files of someone's else and 5 Files was Temple Files). I felt the most wonderful feeling when I was doing the Temple Work this day. It has made me feel happy more. Today was my Second Week at the Temple in a row.


I am really excited to go back to the Temple. Each time that I go to the Temple, I always feel peace. I was able to talk outloud to my Father in Heaven and asked about something that I needed to know for so long. I had the confirmination that my question was truly finally answered! It is all manner of having faith, being worthy and amongst on other things too. I never ever felt this most wonderful feeling before. I was felt comfort straight away.


I saw heaps of Elders and 4 Sister Missionaries at the Temple which it was great to see them. Each time I go to the Temple, I barely get to see Missionaries and I felt so special to able to see them. The comment below has made my day, and thank you Nicole Waller.

"Dang girl!!! You sure do go to the temple a lot!! That's such a great blessing to do as much as you want!!! I pray everyday I get the chance to go to the temple as much as you do!!!"


I am filled with so much joy for a long time! I will be going back to the Temple tomorrow. I am looking forward to see what tomorrow has in store for me. It is offical, I am well known as Sister Green. I am so happy about that! It has made my day!



No comments:

Post a Comment